Sunday, February 14, 2021

Valentines Day Overnight Oats + Strawberry Chia Jam

  




 Ingredients: 


Overnight Oats

1 cup oats

2 tbsp chia seeds

3/4 cup almond milk

1 tbsp honey/other sweetener


For the jam I used  THIS


Directions:

 Combine the oats, chia seeds, almond milk and sweetener in a bowl. Mix together until everything is combined (especially the chia seeds).

Place in fridge for 6-8 hours.

Before eating, scoop about 1/3 cup into a mason jar. Add a layer of strawberry jam and another layer oats. Add a final layer of jam and top with fresh strawberries, some chocolate bits or whatever toppings you desire.


Happy Valentines Day!💞🦋

2 comments:

  1. This looks so pretty. I bet it tasted amazing. I think I would use cherry jam since I don't like strawberries.....yep, I know I am strange. Yum, I must try this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Strawberries were on sale and you know me- I LOVE getting food on sale!

      Delete