Thursday, May 7, 2020

COPYKAT OTIS SPUNKMEYER BANANA NUT MUFFINS



Ingredients:

1 c. mashed ripe bananas (about 2 average size)
1 (18.25 oz.) pkg. banana cake mix (can use yellow cake mix) The yellow cake mix I used was 15.25 ounces thus I used the upsizer from the recipe which was posted
1 (4 serving size) pkg. instant banana pudding
4 eggs
1/2 c. vegetable oil
3/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
1/2 c. water
1 tsp. banana extract

1 c finely chopped walnuts

Directions:

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. 

Blend all ingredients together until smooth, about 3-4 minutes. 

Fill baking cups 3/4 full and bake @ 350 degrees about 20 minutes until done. Check for doneness with a toothpick inserted into top of muffin, if the toothpick comes out clean the muffin is done. 

Store muffins if there are any left in a airtight container. Using jumbo pans, the recipe makes 10, baked for about 30-35 mins.

The recipe was in one of my old files-Source: copykat.com-shared by hollyga on the TOH board). That board had some really good recipes.

WOW! These are delicious!!! 




4 comments:

  1. I remember the old TOH board. I loved their magazine. Had so many, I finally had to go through and save the recipes I wanted and get rid of the magazines. These muffins look so pretty. Too bad you can't set up a carry out business.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always have bananas and this is a make again. I do have a carry out! I carry them out to people who like my goodies! :-)

      Delete
    2. You are too funny......you would do so well with a little cafe to serve your goodies.

      Delete