Monday, May 11, 2020

Orange Creamsicle Smoothie




Ingredients:

1 frozen ripe banana, previously peeled & sliced
2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
1/2 cup fresh orange juice
3/4 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
1 orange, peeled and sliced

optional: 2 teaspoons orange zest


Directions:

On high, blend the frozen banana chunks, vanilla, and orange juice together until thick, creamy, and smooth – about 3 minutes. Scrape down the sides of the blender as needed. Add the yogurt, orange, and orange zest (if using). Blend until combined


This was SO good!

2 comments:

  1. Wow Linda......this looks like it came from a gourmet restaurant. You are making such amazing recipes. I don't like this combo for me, but I will pass it on to those who do. Thanks Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so good Linda..I agree with Myra on the yummy goodies you been posting..Wish I could have them all..But Oh Well..I will be trying this one..It would be so good on a hot day out on the Porch..

    ReplyDelete