Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Yummus Cucumber Bites




 Recipe from- Eat, Shrink & Be Marry by Janet and Greta Podleski .

Love hummus and wanted to make it to see if I should bring it Tuesday to recipes exchange. This months theme is International foods.


The authors said it is " the yummiest of yummies"


Ingredients:

1 19 ounce can chickpeas- drained and rinsed

1/4 cup light sour cream

2 tbsp tahini

2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice

2 tsp. minced garlic

1 tsp. grated lemon zest

1/2 tsp. toasted sesame oil

1/2 tsp. salt

1/2 tsp sugar ( didn't add)

1/4 tsp. cumin


Directions:

Place all ingredients in bowl of food processor and whirl until smooth.

Top sliced cucumber  with Yummus.

Enjoy!


4 comments:

  1. This sure sounds like a yummie to me. I love hummus also, and this one is on my to try list. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bob and I have just discovered some flavored hummus we like....I want to try making it myself. This sounds like good one---will have to dig out my cookbook....yup I have this one too! :)

    ReplyDelete