Sunday, August 4, 2019

BLUEBERRY OVERNIGHT OATS




I still have a huge bag of berries in the freezer. I was suppose to use fresh berries but wanted to start using the berries in the freezer.

This is very, very good.


INGREDIENTS:

 2 cups old fashioned rolled oats
 2 tablespoons chia seeds
 2½ cups unsweetened almond milk
 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
 1 cup fresh blueberries

INSTRUCTIONS:

Place the oats, chia seeds, almond milk and maple syrup in a large bowl. Stir together until combined. Cover and store in the fridge overnight.


In the morning, stir in blueberries, leaving some for garnish, if desired, and divide into jars or bowls.

4 comments:

  1. This sounds great. Going to have to get some chia seeds. You find the most interesting recipes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I made this cause I had some leftover milk from a recipe so made this- glad I did!

      Delete
  2. I agree with Myra. But I to need some chia seeds .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chia is so good for you. Hope you give it a try.

      Delete