Tuesday, June 11, 2024

Juicy Watermelon Salad




 Ingredients:

4 cups cubed watermelon

1/2 red onion- chopped

1/2 cup nuts of your choice

Spinach or Kale - washed

1/4 balsamic vinaigrette

1 1/2 tablespoon canola oil

Sprinkle with goat cheese

Directions:

In a large bowl, combine watermelon and onion; cover and refrigerate until cold, about 30 minutes. Just before serving, add nuts and greens to watermelon mixture. In a small bowl, whisk vinaigrette and oil; drizzle over salad and toss to coat. Serve over sliced watermelon if desired. Sprinkle with cheese.

I bought an extra watermelon because they were on sale. I can not resist a sale! Since I have quite a bit I made this.

2 comments:

  1. This is Myra..This looks so good. Will keep this one in my to try folder

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone is selling watermelons around here. Good time of year!

      Delete