Wednesday, April 3, 2024

Fierce Kathy's Carrot Raisin Salad

 



Ingredients:

3 carrots, peeled or grated

2 apples, cored and cut into bite size pieces

1 rib celery, chopped

1/2 cup raisins

pinch of sea salt

1 tsp. fresh lemon juice

1/3  cup plain greek yogurt

1 tablespoon honey

Directions:

In a mixing bowl, combine carrots, apple pieces, chopped celery and raisins.

Sprinkle with salt and add lemon  and gently add the honey- mix well

Chill.

When ready to serve line serving bowl with greens of your choice.

Kathy made this for recipe swap and it was VERY good! Had to share it will everyone.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Linda, It's Kathy here. Thank you for posting this, My Sweet Friend! I'm So Glad you enjoyed it!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing with me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another good one. Will keep this one in my file for when summer NBA's begin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really liked it. SO happy Kathy shared it with me

      Delete