Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Retro Campbells Chicken Crunch Ole

 



Ingredients:

1 can Campbell's Chicken Soup

1/2 cup water ( I used chicken broth)

1/4 tsp. hot pepper sauce

2 pounds chicken parts ( used thighs)

1/2 cup flour

2 cups finely crushed taco flavored corn chips

2 tablespoons butter

Directions:

Mix soup, water, hot sauce.

Dust chicken with flour- dip in half a cup of the soup mixture

Roll in chips

Place on rack on a shallow baking dish

Drizzle with butter

Bake at 350 for 50- 60 minutes

Heat remaining chicken soup mixture and pour over cooked chicken ( it's sort of like a gravy)

The photo is my piece of chicken. I didn't add the chicken soup mixture. Gabe had it on his with his mashed potatoes and thought is was good.


2 comments:

  1. I don't remember this one, but I am going to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was in a old magazine. I cut out the recipe and the print was so small I couldn't add a photo of it. I made it cause I know you like hot sauce!

      Delete