Saturday, August 27, 2022

Cauliflower Salad





1 head of cauliflower steamed or boiled until tender in bite size pieces

6  boiled eggs (when done peel eggs, rinse and separate yokes into a bowl.  Then mash the yolk and cut the whites into small bite size pieces then  blend together

1/3 cup  miracle whip or mayonnaise (don't use light it has more carbs)

3 tbs of mustard

3 tbs of pickle relish ( I used sweet relish)

1/8 cup of chopped red onion (uncooked) can use more if you prefer

salt/pepper to taste

Mix all together -chill over night


Thank you Elaine for giving me a boost to post again. It's been so hot here that I haven't done much cooking.

Myra- you can always leave the eggs out.

4 comments:

  1. Is this dill or sweet relish? I want to try this for labor day.

    I cant figure out why I'm not getting emails anymore from this site.

    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elaine- google changed the settings. Not just this blog but all of them. I used sweet relish and I also used Miracle Whip ( but not as much as the recipe called for).

      It came out SO SO good!

      Hope you like it as much as I did.

      Delete
  2. This looks good Linda.....of course I would leave the eggs out. I use Miracle Whip and sweet relish in my tuna salad. Will have to try this......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks,I am going to make for labor day. I have sweet relish and we only buy miracle whip.

    Elaine

    ReplyDelete