Monday, May 2, 2022

KFC Coleslaw

 




Ingredients:

1 cup Miracle Whip *

1/4 cup sugar ( I used less then 1/4 of a cup)

1/3 cup shredded carrots

8 cups cabbage- finely minced

2 tablespoons mined onions


Directions:

Add Miracle Whip and sugar to a medium sized bowl. Mix until thoroughly  combined.

Make sure the cabbage and carrots  slices are cut to the size of rice

Combine cabbage, carrots and onion to a large bowl, add the Miracle whip.

Cover and chill for at least 2 hours before serving.


* This is the first time I ever bought Miracle Whip. Today is Mey's birthday- she's the big 70 . She loves KFC coleslaw, I had the recipe on paper ( think it was an old Family Circle recipe) so now it's here so others might enjoy.

4 comments:

  1. Great! And Happy Birthday to Mey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rita! Mey wanted me to thank you for the birthday wishes

      Delete
  2. Happy Happy Birthday to Mey. I love this cole slaw. How do you mince so small? Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Food processor!!! When Gabe got it for me I didn't want it and now I use it ALL the time! I'll pass along the birthday wishes.

      Delete