Tuesday, March 16, 2021

PARMESAN HASH BROWN CUPS





 Ingredients:


1 (20 oz.) bag frozen shredded hash browns

1 bunch of scallions, chopped (about 6)

1 teaspoon salt

1 teaspoon garlic powder

1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper

1 cup grated parmesan cheese

2 tablespoons olive oil


Directions:

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.

Add all the ingredients to a bowl and mix together.

Spray a muffin pan with cooking spray and fill each well with the hash brown mixture.

Push the hash browns down into the cups with the back of a spoon.

Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.

You could also make these bite-sized in a mini muffin pan, follow the same instructions but cook for only about 20 minutes.

4 comments:

  1. OMG........this one is one I am going to print out right now. Sounds soooo ME. Wish I had the time to make all these now. This will be made when I move.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now I made this one for you! I knew you would love it. Do you have the silicone muffin pan? Think they would come out a LOT easier in it.

      Delete
  2. These look good! My problem is I live with such a picky eater....has tastebuds like a kid, won't eat onions. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were good! I hope you find something else they might enjoy.

      Delete