Sunday, March 8, 2020

Korean Sauna Eggs In The Instant Pot





Ingredients: 

8 eggs
2 cups water
2 tsp kosher salt


Directions:

Put eggs, water and salt in the Instant Pot.

Place eggs on steam rack trivet with long handle.

Close the lid and turn the valve to a Sealing position.

Press the "Pressure Cook" or "Manual" button, and set the cooking time to 2 hours on High pressure.

When the Korean sauna eggs are done cooking, quick release (QR) the steam and transfer the eggs to a bowl filled with cold water and ice.

After 3 minutes in the ice water, peel the eggs.


I first saw this recipe on an instant pot facebook group. I saved it for two reasons, one I wanted to try it and the other to tell Ae-yun.  It could be something she could sell at the store.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry, I have to pass on this one. Eggs are not for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL- I knew as soon as I was making them this was NOT a Myra recipe :-)

      Delete