I made this in 2005 and on all my paper copies I add a note on what Gabe thought about the recipe.
All my T&T recipes are in a binder and I'm going to start making them and adding to the blog. Sort of double protection against losing them.
As per note it snowed when I first made this, it was in the 90's today!
Oh, Gabe loves this recipe. He said it's a keeper.
4 boneless chicken breast
1/2 envelope Italian Salad dressing mix
1/2 cup no sodium chicken broth
1 package (8 oz) cream cheese- softened
1 can condensed low sodium cream of chicken soup- undiluted
1 package fresh sliced mushrooms
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Wash and dry chicken and set aside.
3. Coat a 9 x 12 pan with cooking spray
4. Combine salad dressing and broth with and electric mixer. Add cream of chicken, cream cheese and mix well,
5. Add mushrooms to the bottom of the dish.
6. Place chicken on top of the mushrooms and add the cream cheese mixture to the top of the chicken.
7, Bake 45- 60 minutes (depending on the size of the chicken breast) in 350 oven,
8. Serve with mashed potatoes and enjoy.