Saturday, October 1, 2022

September Books

 Elodie's Library of Second Chances by Rebecca Raisin

       Ellie is trying to save a library she went to when she was younger but has no funding. She comes up with a concept where you can "borrow" a person and hear their stories. The 4 people were so diverse and their stories needed to be told. I especially loved Alfie.There is a strong moral to the book in that you shouldn't judge people until you really get to know them.

The Littlest Library by Poppy Alexander

The Littlest Library is the story of Jess, a librarian who finds herself moving to a quaint, old cottage in a tiny English village after experiencing some major life changes. It's a charming story filled with lovable side characters and the importance of libraries and books in a small community.

Blowback: A Thriller- James Patterson

The book explores the question, what if the people elect a psychopath as president.

I am very happy with this book. It starts out a little slow but quickly has a lot of adventure. suspense, and thrills. It was very difficult to put it down during the second half of the story.

2 comments:

  1. I love when you put your reviews on here. I have gotten many of them that you reviewed. I had tired a bit of James Patterson, but after reading what you wrote, I might check it out. The Littlest Library sounds so cute. In fact I am going to check out all of them. Thanks !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never got into Patterson until I read the Micheal Bennet Series. I spent my last summer on the my home beach with Micheal- LOL. Here's the link if you want to check the books in the series out.https://www.jamespatterson.com/landing-page/james-patterson-books-michael-bennett/

      Delete