Friday, July 22, 2022

Copycat Starbucks Cool Lime Refresher

 



Ingredients

  • 3 cups water
  • 2 cups freshly squeezed lime juice
  • ¼ cup fresh mint leaves, finely chopped
  • ¾ cup cucumber, peeled and chopped
  • ¾ cup sugar or sweetener
Directions

Finely chop the mint and cucumber.

Fill a pitcher with water ( if you have one with a infuser it's easier) if not add the cucumber and mint to the water in pitcher

Allow to sit overnight

Remove mint and cucumber for the water

Add lime juice and sugar to the cucumber/mint water

I found this recipe years ago, I filed it and naturally I couldn't find where it was. This is delicious. I'll be making it again!!!!

BTW- I don't go to Starbucks so no idea what the original one taste like.


3 comments:

  1. It's Judee from Gluten Free A-Z Blog. Your comments will only allow me to be anonymous today. It is almost 100 degrees and humid here in Pennsylvania and that recipe looks really good to me right now. Can't wait to try it. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Judee- thanks so much for stopping by. Weather is the same here. I did the cucumber and mint yesterday and put in fridge overnight. Added the lime and sugar early this morning and it's really good.
      Hope you like it as much as I do.

      Delete
  2. Another cool sounding recipe. It is really hot here also. Stay cool

    ReplyDelete