Tuesday, January 25, 2022

1-Hour French Bread

 

Ingredients:

2 cups warm water 90-100 degrees

2 Tablespoons instant yeast

2 Tablespoons sugar

3 Tablespoons vegetable oil

2 teaspoons salt

5 ½ - 6 cups all-purpose flour


Directions:

There is so much information about the bread that I'm adding a link on how to MAKE IT


It made two loaves. I knew Gabe and I could not eat the other loaf so I took it over to our neighbors when it was hot. Hot bread is always delicious. They really liked it!

It was a great day to play in the kitchen since it rained all day. 

2 comments:

  1. This looks so good Linda. Love hot bread. Only problem is, I would pig out on the whole loaf. I checked out the "Make it", and they have some good recipes on there. Going to save the link. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the same that's why I don't make bread that often. Gabe LOVES it but it just doesn't taste the same the next day.

      Delete