Sunday, September 5, 2021

Brown Sugar and Balsamic Glazed Slow Cooker Chicken






 Ingredients:

4-6 chicken thighs ( I like leaving the bone in)

¼ cup balsamic vinegar

¼ cup brown sugar

¼ cup water

1 tsp. minced onion

1 tsp. garlic powder

1 tsp. ground mustard

1 Tbsp. cornstarch

salt and pepper to taste

nonstick cooking spray


Directions:

Spray crock pot well with nonstick cooking spray.

Spread chicken thighs out into bottom of crock pot.

Place all ingredients on top of chicken.

Cook on low for 4-6 hours.

Stirring gently, occasionally to distribute glaze.

Serve and Enjoy! 

2 comments:

  1. Yummy.......this sounds so good. Going to have to see if the balsamic vinegar I have is still good. It has been there for years. Wonder if it goes bad. Thanks for sharing this....I am hungry now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. another easy one. My neighbor Sharon made and loved it. I pretty sure you will also

      Delete