Thursday, October 1, 2020

Pumpkin Pie Smoothie

 



Ingredients:

1 banana (I use frozen for a better texture)

1/3 cup canned pumpkin

1-2 scoops vanilla protein

1 1/2 tsp pumpkin spice

1/2 tsp cinnamon

Dash of nutmeg

1 cup ice

Almond milk


Directions:

Blend all ingredients in a high speed blender until creamy and smooth


I know. I drank most of it before I realized I needed a photo. Yes, I could make anther but I can't find canned pumpkin in ANY of the stores!! Really, first Toilet Paper and now pumpkin!! 

8 comments:

  1. This looks so good. I don't have Vanilla protein. 😢 I've never heard of it. I will have to check and see if I can find some. I do have a can of pumpkin I've not opened. It's a few months old.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pumpkin is fine. Don't worry about the protein powder. I used up what someone wanted me to try. It was a free sample and saw it in the cabinet so figured I would use it up.

      Delete
    2. I seen the Vanilla Protein Powders in Meijer's and it is quite expensive. I used to have the protein shakes some time back. I can't believe its gone up so much..I wonder if I use my Vanilla Glucerna Shake if that would work..

      Delete
    3. I know Dottie, it is very expensive. I used up my sample and don't plan to buy it again.

      You don't need it in the smoothie

      Delete
  2. I heard that a lot of people were having problems finding pumpkin. My store had loads of it the other day. I always keep it on hand. You sure did drink a good bit of that. Looks interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. None around here! It's crazy. You know when it comes in people will hoard it.

      Delete
    2. We have the cans of pumpkins at Meijer. I should get a can while it's in stock..

      Delete
    3. LOL- if it was me I would buy more then one!

      Delete