Thursday, April 9, 2020

My favorite Cornbread





Sweet Cornbread


2 (8.5 ounce) packages of jiffy corn muffin mix
1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
5 eggs
2 cups milk
1/3 cup vegetable oil

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

Mix together corn mix, cake mix, eggs, milk, and vegetable oil.

Transfer batter to a greased 9×13 baking dish, I made muffins.

Bake for 45-50 minutes. If near the end the top is browning, cover with foil to prevent burning!

I was in the mood for cornbread. Had a few for breakfast and gave the rest to Marie and Ted.

3 comments:

  1. I love cornbread. Never thought of it made with cake mix also. I have so many recipes to try out, when I am "allowed" out. Thanks Linda for keeping me hungry and sane.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to try this one..I also love Cornbread..I will just have to be careful of how much I eat of this..Thank you Linda..

      Delete
    2. Guys, this is really, really good! Gabe loved them and I had to give them to Marie and Ted otherwise I would of eaten all of them!

      Delete