Sunday, September 29, 2019
Cinnamon Roll Rice Krispie Treats
4 tablespoons butter
2 teaspoons Saigon cinnamon
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/4 tsp cinnamon extract ( optional)
4 cups mini marshmallows
6 cups rice krispies
1 cup powdered sugar
2 tablespoons milk
1. In a large saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted, then remove from heat.
2. Add cinnamon and vanilla and cinnamon extract, stir, and then add cereal to marshmallow mixture and stir until well coated.
3. Using a buttered spatula or wax paper, evenly press the mixture into 13 x 9 pan coated with cooking spray.
4. Cool completely and then cut into squares or use a biscuit cutter or circle cookie cutter and cut into circles.
5. Whisk together powdered sugar and milk for the icing and drizzle on the rice krispy treats. Allow icing to set before serving and enjoy immediately.