Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Golden Retrievedeer

This has to be confusing to the deer. Does the deer know that the Golden isn’t a wolf anymore?
He’s probably thinking “heck! I’m drowning and here comes a wolf! Oh, he brought me to shore now is my chance to run! Wait now he’s tasting me? I don’t know what’s going on right now”

The deer was completely disorientated, had no idea what was going on. It actually ran back into the water after the dog brought it back onto land and the dog's owner had to jump in to rescue it again.

3 comments:

  1. This is so sweet. The dog wasn't about to leave until the deer responded . Thank you Linda for such a sweet post. With all the sad news this was so special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, this gives me chills. Dogs really have the best instincts. I agree with Dottie, with all the sad news these days, this warms me.

    ReplyDelete