Thursday, November 6, 2014
Quick Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies EASY!!!
In one of my conversations with Carol I mentioned I had a few boxes of cake mixes. She told me she would send me a few recipes and this one from Duncan Hines looked like something even Gabe would like.
1 16.5 ounce classic yellow cake mix
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
1/2 cup butter or margarine
2 large eggs
1 cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper or lightly grease your cookie sheets.
3. In a large bowl add the cake mix, peanut butter, eggs and butter or margarine and beat on low speed with an electric mixer until well combined.
4. Stir in the chocolate chips
5. Drop by rounded teaspoons onto the prepared cookie sheet.
6. In the 350 degree oven bake the cookies for 9-11 minutes then let them cool on the cookie sheet for about 2 minutes.
7. Remove cookies from the cookie sheet to a cooling rack.