Friday, March 1, 2013

Strawberry Mango Salad

I had a coupon for 50 cents off mangos and they happen to be on sale so it was the perfect time to try this.


1 mango- peeled and chopped into small pieces

1 cup washed and dried cut up strawberries

3 tablespoons orange juice

2 tablespoons honey       

Mint Leaves -chopped and washed and dried-( I used cilantro leaves)

 Add the mango and the strawberries to a medium size bowl. 

Mix the orange juice and the honey until well combined.

Pour over the mango and strawberries.

Refrigerate for one to two hours.

Garnish with mint leaves. I used cilantro 





Recipe adapted from Here



4 comments:

  1. When you find a good deal, you sure use it well. This recipe looks so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes please! And thank you. That looks DELICIOUS. I can't wait for good strawberries to arrive here. I love salads like this. Sometimes I add jalapeno and a little red onion, swap the mint for cilantro and make mango and strawberry salsa to have with pork tenderloin or chicken. Good stuff.

    Could you please pass a spoon Linda, I would LOVE to have a taste.......or two.........or three. :)

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both strawberries and mangos... this salad looks delicious! ~Aurora

    ReplyDelete
  4. This recipe looks delicious and pretty thanks linda

    ReplyDelete