Wednesday, July 11, 2012

The Orphans

Last evening Divingabe whispered " get your camera". I saw two baby deer and knew I would never get the shot from the window. I sneaked out and was so surprised I was able to get this close. No mama around, she must of gotten hit by a car. The little ones have no idea what to eat and eat anything that they find.
I gave up long ago planting anything that would make the yard look nice and give it color. I figured they were here first and if they want to snack - munch away.

NOTE: Yesterday was an all time high for hits for my little blog. I had people from Russia,UK,Colombia, Costa Rica, Germany,France, India, Sri Lanka and Malaysia plus all my USA hits. NEVER could of imagined people from all over the world peaking into blog. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!


1 comment:

  1. Way to go with the high hits !!!!!!! You are just astartin' so it takes time...but you are doing a great job !

    Awwwww, poor baby deer. Makes you want to leave some goodies for them, but then you will have new additions to your family....sure hope they find their way.

    ReplyDelete