Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Jello Pumpkin Spice Cinnamon Chip Cookies






 This recipe is a take off from this One I made awhile ago. The cinnamon chips are still available and I wanted to try the pumpkin spice jello. 

They are really good and make a nice addition to a dessert table.

Ingredients:

2 1/4 cups all purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup butter- softened
1/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 3.4 oz package jello pumpkin spice - this is a seasonal release
2 eggs
1 10 oz package cinnamon chips- I only used half the package.

Directions:

Preheat oven to 375 degrees

Add flour and baking soda to a medium size bowl.

Add butter, both sugars, pudding, vanilla to a large bowl and beat with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Add the eggs, one at a time and gradually add the flour and the chips. I wasn't sure about adding the whole bag, I didn't want the cinnamon to overpower the pumpkin. 

The batter will be very stiff.

Drop by rounded teaspoon onto your cookie sheet and place about 2 inches apart on a ungreased cookie sheet

Bake in a 375 preheated oven for 8-10 minutes.

Let cookies remain on the cookie sheet for about a minute then remove to the cooling rack.

Source is on the original recipe


13 comments:

  1. Oh Linda, those look SO good! I love the combination you used.........nothin' better than pumpkin and cinnamon. Those are some gorgeous cookies, girlfriend-they look like they came right out of a bakery case.

    Thanks so much for sharing your recipe-off to pin!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to stop by to wish all a very Blessed Thanksgiving. And I figured Linda would have something very tasty on here today.

    Great looking cookie

    My baking is done ! Now I am ready for the Feast.

    Have a wonderful day tomorrow

    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree--pumpkin and cinnamon are such good friends. Sounds excellent in a cookie. Thank you for linking and Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love anything with pumpkin and cinnamon chips! These cookies look amazing and so soft and chewy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet that the jello makes them so moist and yummy! thanks for sharing them with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure does! Happy Thanksgiving :-)

      Delete
  6. Hello gorgeous! I’m licking my lips right now, it looks so good! Pinned and tweeted. I hope to see on Monday at 7 pm. We love to party with you! Happy Monday~Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  7. They look great, love all the flavours. Thanks for linking up to Sweet and Savoury Sunday, stop by and link up again. Have a great day!! Laura@Baking in Pyjamas

    ReplyDelete
  8. We don't have it in our area, but looks delish!

    ReplyDelete