Friday, September 6, 2019

SPICY CAJUN TUNA SALAD



INGREDIENTS:
2 4 oz cans of albacore tuna (used no salt kind)
1/2 cup Greek yogurt
1/3 cup green bell peppers, diced
1/3 cup sweet onion, diced
1/3 cup celery, diced
1/3 cup corn
3 teaspoons cajun seasoning (make sure it has salt in it)
Tabasco to taste

INSTRUCTIONS
Chop your veggies and add them all to a large bowl.
Open your tuna and shred it with a fork. Add it to the bowl.
Add in greek yogurt, cajun seasoning and tobasco. Mix well.

Eat on a sandwich, a salad, a lettuce wrap or just with crackers! ENJOY!




6 comments:

  1. I wish I has seen this before Larry put my large can of tuna in elbow macaroni . It tasted awful. Only because he added to much garlic powder to it. He had other things in it and I was polite and ate some. I will save this recipe. It really sounds good. One I will make. I will share it with Larry.:D Thanks Linda for yet another great recipe.
    I pray your OK with all these storms.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI there Dottie....I love garlic, but too much garlic powder can be a bad thing. Hope all is going well with you.

      Delete
    2. Hey Dottie- Thanks for checking in regards to the hurricane. We are fine-just happy we didn't have to put anything away. I have LOTS of plants in pots that would of had a mini vacation in the garage :-)

      You know what's funny- I saw this recipe and thought of Larry. I remember you said he likes a little spicy.

      Big hugs to both of you <3

      Delete
  2. This is great. I have to put tuna on my shopping list. Haven't made any tuna salad in a long time. This will be the one I will make. Thanks for sharing. I know you escaped the wrath of Dorian. Let's hope there won't be any to deal with in the future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Myra- they are already talking about another one. Just have to wait and see

      This is good. The plain yogurt is so much better for you then mayo. You can add as much spice as you like.

      Delete
    2. Another storm is brewing!!!??? Oh no. Will have to look this one up. Hurricane season is always such a worry for everyone. Hope it runs out of steam.

      Delete