Saturday, September 28, 2019

Stir fry Brown Sauce




The photo is awful but wanted to add this recipe because I never know where it is!

Ingredients:

2/3 cup soy sauce 
1/2 cup chicken broth 
3 tablespoons cornstarch
1/3 cup rice wine 
3 1/2 tablespoons sugar 
1 tablespoon sesame oil 
2 tablespoons minced garlic
few drops sriracha sauce 

2 tablespoons cooking oil

Directions:

Mix everything together except the chicken broth and cornstarch.

Add vegetables and cooked meat to a seasoned frying pan or wok.

Add sauce and mix well.

Mix cornstarch into the chicken broth and mix well. 

Add to vegetable and sauce that is already in the pan. The cornstarch mixture thickens it up.

Serve over rice.

3 comments:

  1. This sauce sounds like my kind of sauce. Thanks Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could never find the recipe when I wanted to stir fry so figured I would just add it.

      Delete
  2. Good Idea......I can never find anything I save.

    ReplyDelete