Wednesday, March 18, 2015

The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Fry



Books have always been important to me, but recently it's been difficult to find an exceptional one. The Unlikely Pilgrimage Of Harold Fry is that one.



I cannot recommend this novel enough - it is a story of love, loss, triumph, perseverance and so much more. It is hard for me to believe that this is a debut novel and I wish Rachel Joyce much success and hope that many readers have the privilege of enjoying this novel as much as I did.

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good book. I checked out the reviews and they are very good. Will have to put this on my read list. Thanks for posting this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really enjoyed it and hope you do also

      Delete
  2. Gosh I haven't read a novel in so long...cookbooks are my main source of bedtime unwind-from-the-day reading. Will write this title and author down and check the library to see if they have it.

    Thanks Linda! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know you are the cookbook queen and don't forget the cooking magazines! If you know another reader pass the title on-

      Delete
  3. I wish I had time to read. I'll check into this as I'm going to have a little "me" time this weekend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOU are so busy the only way you could read this is getting a cd and listening to it in the car. I don't know how far you have to travel to work but that might work. You down time is always spend making other people happy- you are a good friend

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the review, Libda. My elibrary has the book and I am next on the hold list. So, it shouldn't be long before I get to enjoy this book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Angela- I hope you like this one. If you read it let me know what you think about it ok?

      Delete