1/2 head Cauliflower
grated 1 whole egg,plus one egg white, lightly beaten
1/4 cup 2% shredded mozzaralla cheese
dried basil, oregano and parsley( I used a few shakes of Italian seasonings)
1 tsp. Olive oil(used Pam Olive Oil Spray)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together (except oil) in a large bowl until evenly distributed.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and use olive oil to grease the parchment paper.(sprayed the parchment paper with olive oil PAM)
- Spread and flatten the cauliflower mixture on the parchment paper evenly - about 1 inch thick. Square off the edges so it looks like a rectangle or square.
- Bake for 40 minutes until slightly dried out, browning, and firm to the touch.
- Remove from oven and using a spatula carefully peel away from parchment paper. Flip over and return to oven for 10 more minutes. Serve with dipping sauce if you want.( I didn't flip it over. I cooked it for the 40 minutes and took it out when it was brown on the edges, if you want it crisp put it in the oven for the additional 10 min.)