4 oz chicken, cooked, diced small.
1/4 cup Franks Hot Sauce (depends on how hot you like it)
1 oz Fat Free cream cheese
1 oz Lite Cheddar Cheese
20 Won Ton Wrappers
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut your chicken into tiny pieces, as small as you can get it.
- In a medium bowl add chicken, cream cheese,cheddar cheese and hot sauce. Mix together until well combined.
- In a tiny bowl, add some water. This is for sealing the edges of your wontons.
- Place 11/2 tsp. of chicken mixture in wonton wrapper, take your finger and dip in water and place along the edges of the wrapper (this will be the glue to seal the wrappers together). Fold wrapper over into triangle place on baking sheet. Do the same for the rest of the wrappers. Spray each wonton with about two sprays of butter.
- Bake in over for 15 minutes, until lightly brown.
- Serve with Light Blue Cheese or Ranch Dressing on the side.
- Makes 20 chicken wontons